WBE – a leading regional company in design and technical consulting with highly developed research activities
Trusted partner and innovative ship designer – words that best describe Western Baltic Engineering, a ship design company with 100 passionate in-house engineers.
Established in 2003, over the years the company has developed from a supportive detail engineering department of a shipbuilding yard to an independent knowledge center for the maritime industry, focused on various types of vessel and maritime structures design:
- Newbuild projects (fishing trawlers, passenger vessels, RO-PAX vessel, LNG Bunkering vessels, MPV vessel, Dredgers, Special purpose & offshore vessels, Workboats)
- Retrofit projects (3D laser scanning, BWTS, EGCS, and etc.)
- Conversions (change of vessel purpose, vessel lengthening or propulsion system)
- On-site supervision and project management
Why should Western Baltic Engineering be trusted with your vessel design?
1.REAL ON-SITE EXPERIENCE Being part of a Western Shipyard Group we KNOW what is important in ship design to make a project not only innovative but affordable as well
2. EFFICIENCY Years of experience in cooperation with shipowners and shipyards allow our team to operate efficiently and accurately
3. MEETING DEADLINES We understand how important deadlines are to YOU, therefore delaying delivery of documentation is simply not an option to us
4. Each project has a dedicated team of engineers and a project leader; therefore all team is on tract throughout the project and allows simple communication to our client.
WBE – A complex ship design and engineering solutions company that promotes research & Competence within the company and creates high added-VALUE SERVICE using state-of-the-art
work hand in hand with our clients. Clients needs combined with WBE expertise lead to great results and added value to our clients.
- Lloyd’s register of shipping for compliance with international standards EN ISO 14001 : 2015 and 9001 : 2015
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping for design works, Certificate No. 11.00006.122
- Lloyd’s register of shipping for compliance with international standard AQAP 2110 Edition D Version 1